Print thread view
QLD Nissan Patrol 4WD Club Inc. | Visitors & Registered Users | General Chat
Author Meeting at the club 20/4/2015
AndyD

Posted on 21-04-2015 09:44
The meeting last night was highlighted by the attendance of numerous potential new members. This bodes well for the club, as new blood often brings in new talent, new ideas, new vigour. As most of the new members are past the spring chicken stage,( no offence) life and work experience, will no doubt be called upon in the future. There were also younger folk in attendance, welcome news at coming working bees.

To all new members, thanks for attending, and I only hope you will find, as I have, you have joined a club, where you will make many friends, and experience much pleasure, as your 4x4 takes you to incredible places, so out of reach of the 2 wheel drive brigade.

We were saddened this past week at the passing of one of our long time members, however, that person will not be forgotten by those privileged to be friends.

It was mentioned last night, there will be a working bee coming up at our DAP training grounds on the 2nd and third of May. This is a great way of meeting up with new friends, and doing a task which benefits the whole club, tracks require sufficient maintenance, to make them driveable for new members, as they acquire more confidence in their off-road skills.

I have placed this message in the public sector, so those without full member access, can get a feel of what the club does.
If as a new member, and on completion of your obligatory DAP (Driver Awareness Program) you can feel free to suggest trips to places as yet unexplored by our club. Your input is more than welcome and our trips co-ordinator will be pleased to hear of any such places.

A club can only function with the input of all it's members, so don't be afraid to GET INVOLVED!

Cheers!