Print thread view
QLD Nissan Patrol 4WD Club Inc. | Visitors & Registered Users | General Chat
Author Winners of the Night run
rlechner

Posted on 17-12-2019 21:02
Congratulations to Andy Dale and Chrissy Dott for winning the trophy for the Nissan Club night run. This years run was a mixture of an observation, navigational and poker run based out of Canungra. Points were close. Langers came in 2nd, Breen’s 3rd, tie for 4th Dunn’s & Dunlop’s, 6th Fryga’s, 7th Ellises, 8th Ashley & his sister, and we had three competing for last place. As is with tradition, the last place getter receives the garden gnome and is encouraged to run the next night run. As David Durham drew the lowest card from a pack of cards at our presentation night, Caroline & he have this honour, but I am sure the other two parties, Toys and Underdowns will give them assistance.
Author RE: Winners of the Night run
AndyD

Posted on 18-12-2019 10:19
Yesterday I purchased a shield and got Chrissy and my names engraved. She now has the distinction of having her name on consecutive runs 2018 &2019.
I am formally asking her if she will navigate for me next year. She deserves all the praise.
Cheers Andy D.
rlechner

Posted on 23-12-2019 21:12
She may auction her skills off to the highest bidder.
Kerrie Breen

Posted on 08-01-2020 18:11
Congratulations to everyone that came along to the Night Run... It was heaps of fun.

Big thanks to the organisers Richard and Tabitha and family and friends and to Daryl and Robyn.

Look forward to the next one.