Print thread view
QLD Nissan Patrol 4WD Club Inc. | Visitors & Registered Users | General Chat
Author New Commitee for 2022-2023
rlechner

Posted on 18-10-2022 16:48
Congratulations to all of our new office bearers. I will only list the changes in our committee.
Our new president is Robin Breen who has been in our club for over 25 years and I am sure he will do an outstanding job in this role. Our secretary is Guy Camilleri who has held this job in previous years and has always done a stellar job. Michael McDonell is still our current Treasurer. Anthony Brown has taken on the role of Senior Vice President and great to see a newer member of our club take on Junior Vice President - Chris McDonell. Other positions of change are Michelle Borsody Nagy, who has taken on Membership Role. Michelle, with her beaming smile will greet you at our desk. Also she has taken on being an Association delegate. Her sister Annette Middleton will help our Social Directory Kim Dunn providing nibblies at our meeting. Andrew Plail will assist David Ibell in the position of Public Relations.
With more of our club members getting caravans, I am sure his expertise will be invaluable. Lastly, a big thank you to all those members who have continued in their roles, as our club can not go forward without your support. Great to see newer members stepping up into the roles.
Robyn
Past Secretary and Life Member
Author RE: New Commitee for 2022-2023
Michelle Borsody-Nagy

Posted on 20-10-2022 16:55
Thanks for the shout out Robyn looking forward to stepping up in my new roles within the club
Author RE: New Commitee for 2022-2023
Blocker

Posted on 23-10-2022 08:48
Thanks for the Post, Robyn. It was a pleasure chairing the AGM. The new committee has a good mix of old heads and new ideas.

Blocker